Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Andy Martin Alleges Assault, Voter Fraud By Pro-Obama Goons

I just received the following e-mail from Andy Martin:

ANDY MARTIN,J.D.
Professor of Law (Adj.)
"He Works for the People of Illinois"
Suite 4406, 30 E. Huron Street
Chicago, IL60611-4723
Toll-free tel. (866) 706-ANDY
Toll-free fax (866) 707-ANDY
Web site: http://www.AndyMartin.com
E-mail: AndyMart20@aol.com

November 4, 2008

Sheriff Tom Dart
Executive offices
50 W. Washington Street
Chicago, IL60602
via fax (312) 603-4420

Langdon D. Neal, Chairman
Chicago Board of
Election Commissioners
69 W. Washington Street
Chicago, IL 60602
via fax (312) 269-1600

with copy to:

United States Attorney's Office
219 S. Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60604
Via fax (312) 353-2067, 353-4324

Cook County State's Attorney
5th Floor
Daley Center
Chicago, IL 60602
Via fax (312) 603-5735

Dear Sheriff Dart and
Chairman Neal:

A few minutes ago, around 3:00 P.M., I was assaulted by someone who claimed to be a Sheriff's deputy. I was attempting to vote in the 19th precinct, 42nd Ward, 115 W. Chicago Avenue. Your alleged deputy was dressed like a crackhead, out of uniform, and hit me while wildly waving his arms, using profanity and threatening to arrest me because I wanted to write down his name (he had no visible identification). It was one of the most disgusting examples of Daley Machine goon squad tactics I have witnessed in my forty years fighting Daley Machine corruption.

A Chicago police officer (Donovan, 18th District) witnessed the melee. Officer Donovan conducted himself in a highly professional and peaceful manner.

I went to vote. Having wandered into the wrong precinct (which was closer to my home) where I saw multiple voting machines, I was surprised to see my precinct had only one machine. My precinct, which is more Republican, had only the single voting machine. I spoke with people that said other precincts had 6-10 voting machines. Obviously the Daley Machine is preventing people in white precincts from voting, and encouraging voting in black precincts. This is a serious federal civil rights law violation.

Since there was only one machine, I was offered the option of a paper ballot. I marked my choices carefully with the pen I was provided. I was then told I had "over voted." One of the officials then began examining my "secret" ballot in the open. I became very irritated and said "I thought this was supposed to be a secret election? Why is my ballot being displayed and examined in the open."

At that point the man who identified himself as Mr. Dart's Daley Machine goon ran over and started threatening me. He was yelling, acting abusively, using profanity and trying to intimidate me from continuing to vote.

An Obama supporter who appeared to be under the influence also attempted to threaten and menace me for protesting the public display of my vote.

The Dart goon then "ordered" me into the hall and attested to negate my ballot (one of the judges said that when the goon threatened me into the hall my vote was negated) and refused to show me any ID although he was dressed as a crackhead. He eventually pushed something in my face that I was unable to read or examine. During thus period, the goon was angry, abusive, menacing and manifested a desire to prevent me from voting.

The controversy then moved back into the voting area, where the goon assaulted me while waving his arms uncontrollably. I checked my ballot with the machine reader, and the machine reader was not working properly. I had not over voted (I learned how to make a line between two points when I was two years old).

Chicago has one of the worse reputations, if not the worse, for vote fraud and crooked politics. Today we saw it all: a goon, claiming to be a deputy sheriff but dressed as vagabond, who refused to identify himself and yet threaten to make arrests, and so forth. How can such a goon be on the public payroll? Oh, I forgot, he works for Tom Dart and the Daley Machine.

I ask that you immediately and personally go to the 42nd ward, 19th precinct and remove this goon from harassing and intimidating any further voters. This man has no basis carrying a badge; he is an explosion waiting to happen.

The idea that peoples' ballots are being held up and examined in public, thereby negating the secret vote, and that you are once again using inoperable machines to count votes, and putting fewer voting machines in white precincts than black ones, all constitute serious and immediate threats to the integrity of the election process.

I ask that you carefully and fully document your investigation because a lawsuit over this incident and the denial of equal protection to white voters is very likely.


Sincerely yours,

ANDY MARTIN

No comments: