Monday, August 4, 2008

TexasDarlin on Obama Birth Certificate--Previous Owner Was Female

TexasDarlin has several fascinating posts on the Obama birth certficate, h/t Contrairimairi, Larwyn and Pamela Geller of Atlas Shrugs, indicating that the owner of the fraudulent Obama birth certificate presented on the Daily Kos site was female (and presumably could not have been Obama, but who knows?).

TD notes that two different Honolulu hospitals have records of Obama's birth.

On July 8 TexasDarlin asked:

"In which hospital was Obama born: Queens Medical Center or Kapiolani Medical Center? I read that Obama himself refuses to answer this question. Is that true?

Likewise the State of Hawaii continues to develop an image as a state that excels in secrecy in government. TD notes:

Recent calls to both hospitals to get confirmation of Obama’s birth led nowhere. A colleague reports:

“At Queens, I was told it was private information and I had to fill out a medical request form (needs to be signed by BO). I then said ‘Oh I thought it would be common knowledge in Hawaii which hospital he was born at.’ She then laughed nervously and said “Ah no” and told me again that I needed the form."

Pamela Geller of Atlas Shrugs has an analysis and report here, here and here.

No comments: