Monday, May 23, 2011

More Praise from Students

Professor Langbert,

Thank you for a great semester! It was my pleasure to take your class again (I had your HR class during undergraduate 6 years ago). My final was little bit better, but still under my goal. Well, reading the book twice does make a difference.

This class is very beneficial: your lectures, films, and video/book recommendations really made me think a lot. I mean, this is a graduate seminar meant to 'make students think more!'... From Tesla to ABC(Always Be Closing), Robert McNamara to Sun Tzu and many many interesting Harvard Negotiation Cases, this class is amazing and will be one of those classes I will remember for a long time.

Thank you, and have a great summer. (Hope next time my writing is better when I take your class again. I appreciate your help.)

No comments: