Thursday, October 15, 2009

People of Good Will Take Action

>Hello Mr. Langbert,

>I just came across your blog. After reading it and looking at the links, you seem to be someone who shares many of the same views as myself. I am finding it very difficult to find anyone to discuss issues with, that I believe are of extreme importance to the very existence of our country. Any such dialogue seems to breakdown quickly into personal attacks and personal bias. I am hoping to find a learned person such as yourself, to have some rational and logical discussions with, concerning these things. I am a worried grandfather trying to figure out how to pass down useful information to those that will inherit what we leave them.

Thank you, P.D., IN

Hi Paul. If you'd like to chat, send me a brief e-mail of the main points you would like to discuss and your opinions and concerns about the points. If you send your phone number and a good time to call I'll be glad to call. Best wishes, Mitchell.

No comments: