Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Petition to Investigate the Tax Exempt Status of the Southern Poverty Law Center

According to Robert Spencer of David Horowitz's Freedom Center, Senator Tom Cotton is requesting that the IRS investigate the tax-exempt status of the Southern Poverty Law Center.  As a former contributor who was scammed into supporting them, I wholeheartedly support his request.  As I have previously blogged, the SPLC is a racketeering organization that has engaged in partisan advocacy and extortion.  The petition can be signed here.  Spencer's email follows:

Mitchell, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has made its mission to blacklist and bankrupt conservatives like you and me.

All the while, they're raking in millions that they're storing in offshore accounts, paying no taxes, and protected by outdated laws that make it impossible for patriots like you and me to defend ourselves.

And finally, an elected official is doing something about it.

Rep. Tom Cotton formally addressed the IRS commissioner, urging him to investigate the Southern Poverty Law Center's tax-exempt status...

...and I'm calling on the Freedom Center's very best supporters to join me in thanking him with this Note of Support.

The truth is, this is one of the most important fights to the future of our country -- and no one knows that better than I do.

When big tech and big finance came after me last summer, completely shutting down my online fundraising, they used the SPLC's target on my back to justify their bans.

And I went months not being able to raise a single penny.

That's why I hope you'll sign this Note of Support to Rep Tom Cotton right away for leading the fight against SPLC.

No comments: