Monday, October 27, 2008

David Warren Responds to My Blog

I had blogged about David Warren's excellent blog on Barack Obama's Messianic pretensions.

Warren Responds to my blog:

>"Good stuff, & thank you for calling my attention to your blog, which I had unaccountably overlooked.

"My own inbox, since that column was published & posted, has been filled with comments of an ad hominem nature, from some hundreds of Obama supporters. Extreme vulgarity in many, indeed most, cases. They give the impression of a howling mob, out for blood. One thinks not only of Christ's remark that, "My Kingdom is not of this world" (which the few polite earnestly dispute), but also of, "By their fruits ye shall know them." As I argue, a quasi-religious fervour has fuelled Obama's candidacy, stoked by the candidate himself. As I argue, this cannot end well."

I have been observing this phenomenon for weeks. The inversion of religious truth is communism's stock in trade.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thank you for posting about the true reality vs. liberal reality. Seeing what is happening in California is encouraging. If McCain wins do you feel there truly will be a backlash from Obama supporters?