Monday, December 1, 2008

Supreme Court to Review Donofrio Case

Bob Robbins just forwarded this link to WorldNet Daily:

"Most Americans don't realize it yet, but this Friday, the U.S. Supreme Court will review whether Barack Obama is indeed constitutionally eligible to become the next president.

The justices will hold a conference on the question and consider the case for formal review.

The case is brought by Leo C. Donofrio against Nina Wells, the New Jersey secretary of state, and questions whether Obama is a "natural-born citizen" as required by Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution."

"If four of the nine justices vote to hear the case in full, oral argument may be..."

Read the whole thing here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is coming down to whether or not he meets the requirements of 'natural born citizen' as defined by the Constitution and precedent. See US v. Wong Kim Ark. Place of birth in Obama's case may not be relevant to this definition, but rather the business of dual citizenship, which has been admitted by Obama. kim
===============================

Anonymous said...

citizenwells blog;

Leo Donofrio lawsuit, US supreme court appeal, Islamic death threats?, Sue Myrick source?, Donofrio’s website compromised
November 26, 2008


Yesterday, Tuesday, November 25, 2008, there were rumors on the internet that Leo Donofrio was the target of Islamic death threats and that he was in hiding. The Rumor named the source of the information as Sue Myrick, a congresswoman from NC. Ordinarily this might not have grabbed my attention. However, I was told a few days earlier that Sue Myrick was involved in a project regarding Islam in America. Another detail regarding this I will not mention now. Also the persons notifying me, combined with the fact that Mr. Donofrio apparently had been out of touch, gave the story more creedence. I sent Sue Myrick an email and will try to contact her today.

This morning I clicked on the link to Donofrio’s new site

http://thenaturalborncitizen.blogspot.com/

This is what appeared:
“Possible Blogger Terms of Service Violations
This blog is currently under review due to possible Blogger Terms of Service violations.

If you’re a regular reader of this blog and are confident that the content is appropriate, feel free to click “Proceed” to proceed to the blog. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you’re an author of this blog, please follow the instructions on your dashboard for removing this warning page.”

I was given the option to proceed and his site appeared.

Anyone following the election on the internet this year would not be surprised at this result. Countless bloggers and website owners have been shut down by the Obama camp. Anyone questioning the “messiah”, Obama, has been subjected to all manner of internet attacks and in some cases personal attacks and death threats.

So, the plot thickens. None of us that have been watching and experiencing the modern day Nazi Brownshirt thugs are the least bit surprised.

Stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

Look here, I remembered something was suppose to happen today on one of the 20 lawsuits. I found this Yahoo website.

What is the evidence that Obama must respond to Berg by December 1 ...
15 posts - 15 authors - Last post: Aug 6, 2007
The Supreme Court docket (link below) shows that if Obama intends to file a response, he must do so by December 1. It does not show that he ...
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081116114731AAnZ2gO - 77k -


When I clicked on the link, I got this;


This question has been deleted

There was a problem performing that action, please try again later.


Literally 1 minute ago answers were being given and now it is not available except by cache which will be gone soon.

WTH is going on! Obama must be running scared or so arrogant he is commanding these websites take these down or be sued.

Here is one answer with the 1 minute timing.

A NEW LAWSUIT IN CALIFORNIA

Alan Keyes, AIP leaders sue in CA court to obtain Obama citizenship proof

Stop Secretary of State from certifying Electors

Special to The Union
Published: November 15, 2008

Presidential candidate Alan Keyes, vice-presidential candidate Wiley S. Drake, and the Chairman of the American Independent Party, Markham Robinson, have filed suit in California Superior Court in Sacramento seeking to bar Secretary of State Debra Bowen from certifying to Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger the names of Electors, and from transmitting to each presidential Elector a Certificate of Election, until documentary proof is produced and verified showing that Senator Obama is a “natural born” citizen of the United States, and does not hold citizenship of Indonesia, Kenya or Great Britain.

In addition, they have asked that the court issue a peremptory writ barring Senator Obama’s California Electors from signing the Certificate of Vote until such documentary proof is produced and verified.

In response to questions about why the suit was being filed, Ambassador Keyes commented, “I and others are concerned that this issue be properly investigated and decided before Senator Obama takes office. Otherwise there will be a serious doubt as to the legitimacy of his tenure. This doubt would also affect the respect people have for the Constitution as the supreme law of the land. I hope the issue can be quickly clarified so that the new President can take office under no shadow of doubt. This will be good for him and for the nation.”

The Sacramento Union
Sacramento, CA

* 1 minute ago

Source(s):
http://www.sacunion.com/pages/sacramento...


Obama should answer the writ today. Wanna bet he does nothing? A guilty man is told to never take the stand in court too.

Anonymous said...

Follow that sac union link and look here too;

http://www.sacunion.com/pages/sacramento...

Page Not Found
The page you requested has either been moved or the link you followed to get here was faulty
Visit the home page of SacUnion.com
· Home · Make SacUnion.com Your Homepage

Ted said...

"Dirty Pool" at the Supreme Court apparently on behalf of Obama currently usurping YOUR Constitution: Leo Donofrio's companion case, brought by Cort Wrotnowski, with fuller/better briefing showing Obama is not an Article II "natural born citizen" reportedly has been sidetracked to the anthrax lab to deprive the full Court from seeing those filings in connection with Donofrio's case this Friday, Dec 5, 2008. DO SOMETHING AMERICA!!!

Barry Truthgun said...

WorldNet Daily always has a false spin. The Court is not reviewing eligibilty of Obama. Donofrio is exhausting his last chance at appeal to get it reviewed but it will not be reviewed unless 4 Justices choose to. They won't just like they didn't for Berg.

Anonymous said...

"with fuller/better briefing"

Every case filed can write a better briefing than the last one dismissed but they all rely on blog rumors for evidence so have the same weakness. Somebody has to offer some TANGIBLE evidence Obama was not born in HI. His COLB is valid in court until proven otherwise, no matter how mad that makes people. Without a Kenyan birth cert or Indonesian passport it is all internet noise.