Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bob Robbins Asks President-Elect Obama: What's Wrong with This Picture

I just received the following e-mail from Bob Robbins:

>WHAT’S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE ?

... Sorry to bother you, Mr. Obama, Sir?

Excuse me, Mr. Obama, ... I mean President-elect Obama, sir. Um, ... I know you are busy, and important, ... and stuff.

I mean, ... running for president is very important and, ... umm, ... ah, ... I hate to bother you. I’ll only take a minute, OK?

See, … I have these missing pieces that are holding me up, and I was wondering sir, if you could take time out of your busy schedule and help me out. You know, - … no big deal, … just some loose ends and things.

I can't seem to get some information I need to wrap this up. These things seem to either be “locked” or “not available”. I'm sure it's just some oversight or glitch, or something ....... So, if you could you tell me where these things are .....


I, er,… ah, … I . . . have them written down here somewhere, ... oh, wait. Sorry about the smears. It was raining out. I'll just read it to you.

Could you help me please find these things, sir?

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- Not available, locked down by faculty
4. Harvard College records -- Not released, locked down by faculty
5. Selective Service Registration – Questionable, … at best (under review)
6. Medical records -- Not released … (except for a one page summary)
7. Illinois State Senate schedule – “Not available”
8. Law practice client list – “Not released”
9. Certified Copy of a valid original Birth certificate - - “Not released” (lawsuits pending)
10. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth – “Not released” (lawsuits pending)
11. Harvard Law Review articles published -- None
12. University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None
13. Your Record of baptism -- Not released or “Not available”
14. Your Illinois State Senate records —“Not available”

No comments: