Friday, January 6, 2012

Students React to My Senior Seminar Course

Hi there Prof Langbert;

          This is ______ from your intercession 2011 human resources class and fall 2011 business seminar class. I just completed my curriculum in Brooklyn College. I found out today when I checked my degree-progress in the school's website. I just wanted to thank you again. I had a wonderful time taking your class and thank you again for the good grade that you gave me. Brooklyn College was my second choice when I enrolled back to college but I'm glad that I ended up in Brooklyn College. I had a great experience at Brooklyn College. My experience there is something that I will remember for many years to come. Again, Thanks much, have a nice day, cheers!


Good morning Professor,

I would like to thank you for being such a dedicated professional. Overall your class was my favorite at Brooklyn College. I'm looking forward to a long life of continued education, success, and most of all, happiness! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Dear Professor Langbert:

Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge with me. I enjoyed taking your class. Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderfully, Happy New Year.

Dear Professor Langbert,

Thanks for the advice. ( I believe I'm using advice correctly this time :-) ).  Thanks for the knowledge you've imparted to me during the semester.  The classes on success, goal seating and ethics were informative and enlightening.

Best wishes.  Happy Holidays!


By regular mail:

Professor Mitchell Langbert:

Thank you for the knowledge imparted to me during this semester.  It was enlightening and has given me confidence to succeed. The books we covered were enlightening and thought-provoking. I thoroughly enjoyed the books The Fountainhead, Ragged Dick, How to Win Friends and Influence People, and The Millionaire Next Door.

Once again, thank you.


Anonymous said...

You are truely a great professor.

Mitchell Langbert said...

truely--> truly