Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Gazette and William Barrett

Gardinerites receive a privately funded newsletter called the Gazette that insinuates itself into your mailbox once a quarter.  The recent issue wrongly states that as candidate for Gardiner Town Supervisor, I declined to interview - and just the opposite is the truth.  I requested a face to face interview, which would not be subject to their editing, and they refused on the grounds that it would not be "fun".  Instead, I answered their questions fully a month ago, which can be seen on video at 'Bill Barrett' on Facebook and on YouTube (GardinersRight).  Please take a moment to see what I have to say online, and better yet, meet me and my running mates Mike Boylan and 
Ron Bonagura at an open reception, Friday, Oct. 21, 6-8 pm, Gold Fox.  


William Barrett
475 South Mountain Road
Gardiner NY 12525
845 255 3420

1 comment:

tim said...

Mr. Barrett was invited to contribute a written response to 2 questions and submit a photo

The other candidates responded, he chose not to and ascribes evil motives to the Gardiner Gazette

Why Mr Barrett decided not to abide by the rules I do not know