Monday, December 1, 2008

Chicagoan Contrairimairi Gives Bronx Cheer to Fox

I just received a copy of this e-mail to Fox News from Contrairimairi:

>"We all lost a chunk of our innocence after the Saudis purchased 6% of FOX News. The fix was in. FOX threw in with the Saudis and we could not help but notice the increasing Saudi influence at FOX News ever since the French riots of 2005 when after one phone call, FOX newscasters stopped calling the muslim rioters muslims.
“I picked up the phone and called Murdoch … [and told him] these are not muslim riots, these are riots out of poverty,” Prince al-Walid said.

Yes Obama's Prince Al-Walid (go here for that story: Obama's Benefactor: Dr. Khalid al Mansour, I presume ...
“Within 30 minutes, the title was changed from muslim riots to civil riots.”

According to columnists Rush & Malloy of the New York Daily News,
Fox News boss Roger Ailes doesn't want to spoil Barack Obama's political honeymoon, we hear. A source says Ailes has told prime-time hosts Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and Greta Van Susteren to lay off the President-elect - at least for a while. "We're not going to have any personal attacks on Obama," a network insider says. "The public has spoken - we must treat him with respect."

This confirms an almost-identical account your Radio Equalizer was given Wednesday evening from a key source. That person contends the order came from the top: Rupert Murdoch himself.

Particularly disturbing to Fox fans was Carl Cameron's now widely-discredited hit piece against Sarah Palin, which has led to a huge backlash in favor of the Alaskan governor."

I cannot trust FOX anymore....I saw this especially in the O'Reilly interview with BO. I couldn't believe the FLUFF that was presented!

FYI, FOX, I set the viewing agenda for my own family and many others......FOX is OFF!

If you continue to refuse to take up the matter of BO's INELIGIBILITY to be POTUS, his wanton refusal to PROVE his citizenship, the fact that Islamic radicals are behind an attempt to take America for their own prize, and DESTROY everything we stand for in this Country. I can no longer add to your viewer ratings numbers, and neither will my family and friends!

If you want us back.......REPORT! I have been sending e-mails BEGGING you to intervene in Americans' attempt to take this Country back from the hands of BO and partners Pelosi, Reid, Dodd, Frank.......instead.....SILENCE!

You can no longer call yourselves "Fair and Balanced", you have become THE PROBLEM!

I know you all want to keep your jobs......I wanted to keep mine also. Because of my firm belief that my previous boss was committing fraud, and after multiple attempts to end the abuse and fraud through legal channels, I decided, rather than be part of the problem, to quit! I have no job.....prospects are grim for getting a new one, and I have about used up anything that was set aside for retirement. I have begun selling anything I am able to sell, just to keep heat.....but you know what? I would do it AGAIN! I refuse to be bullied into submission to evil! I could only WISH you had the kahunas to do the same!

HOPEFULLY someday in the very foreseeable future, I will get word that you have actually developed a spine....until then, adios! May you follow your predecessors down the tubes for your lack of honesty and integrity when America needs you MOST!

I remain most dismayed at your new LACK of integrity and journalism,


No comments: