Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Andy Martin Out-Maneuvers Puissant Media

Andy Martin has forwarded a press release that asks:

"If Obama will not deny my claims about Frank Marshall Davis, how can they be a rumor? And if he does deny them, we are ready with more bombshells from our Hawai'i research."

He writes:

>Last week I was contacted by Martha Mendoza of the Associated Press. She said she was doing a story on rumors and she correctly quotes me as saying that I condemn rumors, and do not spread them. But look at how she distorts my comments to put false words in my mouth and confuse her readers:

'Andy Martin, a self-described 'anti-Obama nemesis,' is the source of some of the most vicious rumors about Obama including current claims that the candidate lied about who is real father is...'

She accused me of spreading the 'vicious rumor' that Obama's real father is Frank Marshall Davis. That's not a rumor, that's a fact. (The fact that she called my claim a "vicious rumor" says more about her than me; I will not pursue the matter further.)...

She accused me of spreading the 'vicious rumor' that Obama's real father is Frank Marshall Davis. That's not a rumor, that's a fact. (The fact that she called my claim a 'vicious rumor' says more about her than me; I will not pursue the matter further.) More importantly, she quoted Obama's minions as saying:

'Obama's spokesman Tommy Vietor said their strategy has been to "confront these rumors head-on" with a designated Web site - stopthesmears.com - and to make sure precinct captains are given factual information to counter the "ridiculous false rumors that have swirled in this campaign.'

Has Obama denied my column? Has he called my pioneering disclosures about Obama's real father a rumor? Is there another attack on me or denial on Obama's web site? No. Obama is being very mum about the Davis story because he knows it is true and that we are ready to blast him out of the water when he makes a denial.


If Obama is not denying my claim, how can it be a rumor?
"...

Martin does a good job of demonstrating that AP reporter Martha Mendoza is a vicious liar. Naturally. She's part of the puissant media (PAM).

Martin asks:

"And they wonder why no one trusts the Associated Press, or mainstream megaphone media."

Alas, Andy, the only people who care what AP says at this point are dumb fools and idiots. Everyone knows that AP is full of sh*t ever since they faked that Iraqi policeman a year or two ago.

I must also take issue with Andy on a couple of things. First, he keeps calling the PAM (puissant media) the "mainstream" media. AP and CNN are the PAM, not MSM.

Second, I did not think that CNN was fair or balanced, as Martin states. They were totally slanted against Martin's case. Martin is so used to being harassed by the PAM that 80% lies as opposed to 110% lies seems balanced to him.

Keep up the good work, Andy.

Andy Martin MEDIA CONTACT: (866) 706-2639 or CELL (917) 664-9329
E-MAIL: AndyMart20@aol.com

2 comments:

Mark said...

Perhaps it's just me, but how does failure to deny a rumor actually prove a rumor? Some targets feel that some rumors are too silly to dignify with a response.

Does Andy Martin have any empirical evidence to support his claim?

Mark Kaleokualoha Davis said...

Does Andy Martin intend to pursue this further, or will he move to more lucrative pastures?