Thursday, November 8, 2007

Judge Judy's Producer Sends out Feelers Re O'Malley v. Karkhanis

An open letter to Sue O'Malley and Barbara Bowen (along with Sharad Karkhanis)regarding the Judge Judy show's producer's invitation for the case of O'Malley v. Karkhanis to appear on Judge Judy.

Dear Barbara and Sue-- I just received an invitation from Monica Rodman, Judge Judy's producer to contact her about Barbara Bowen for the PSC (faculty union of the City Univesity of New York) and Sue O'Malley appearing as co-complainants and Sharad Karkhanis appearing as defendant in an episode of Judge Judy. I believe that this would be a useful experience for you and that your case will get a fair hearing as well as deserved public exposure. Rather than my contacting Monica, I suggest that you contact her directly. Her e-mail message and contact information are below.

----- Original Message -----
From: Rodman, Monica
To: Rodman, Monica
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 3:27 PM
Subject: Judge Judy Email Response


My name is Monica Rodman, and I am a Producer at "Judge Judy." I received your e-mail and would like to speak with you as soon as possible about your case.

You can reach me by any one of the following methods:
By Telephone:
1-800-888-XXXX, ext. XXXX
By fax:
By E-mail:

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Monica Rodman
Producer, "Judge Judy"


Anonymous said...

I usually do not leave a comment, but the ideas really rocks, also I have a few questions like to ask, what's your contact details?


Anonymous said...

I don’t get it